A. Brain Pages has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted for display throughout the Brain Pages network.
B. In no way will accepted Advertising constitute a referral or endorsement of the products, professionals or services.
C. Brain Pages will not permit the following categories on its network at any time.
1. illegal or objectionable products or services
2. fraudulent, illicit, misleading, deceptive or offensive content
3. material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Brain Pages network
4. tobacco use of any kind
7. pornography or adult related themes
8. weapons, firearms, ammunition or fireworks
9. media or messages for or that reference M rated video games or content
10.the simulation of news or an emergency
11.unsubstantiated miracle claims of cure or treatment
12.unreasonable or extraordinary product or service claims
13.unauthorized media units with data capture fields
14.media units with excessive flashing or blinking
D. It is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must comply with FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising.
E. Brain Pages reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
F. Brain Pages reserves the right to change the fee and price structure for Advertisements at any time.
G. All advertiser created groups remain property of BRAIN PAGES. Advertisers shall maintain administration of their individual groups as long as the advertising policies here are adhered to, as well as annual fees paid on time.